Wednesday 2 September 2009

Still here...

I haven't written much lately, I know, but things are going well for me. My fur IS starting to grow back ever so slowly. The same can't be said for Paddy who is acting strange in his old age. He's 12, which is 84 in human years, so a little strangeness is to be expected, I guess. He's stopped eating regularly and howls a lot, though he doesn't seem to be in pain. He can't hear a thing and Mummy has to shout really loud to him which scares me as I am a sensitive soul and am easily disturbed.
I'm ashamed to say that this morning Paddy and I had a bit of a set to and were very angry with each other. By the time Mummy came to see what was happening we had forgot all about it - but were still separated! This is to be expected of humans, they don't understand the doggy mind. We instantly forgive and forget and never hold a grudge. Still it's nice to lie in my soft bed and dream the morning away......

No comments:

Post a Comment