Sunday 28 June 2009

Party!!

Had a lovely time at party yesterday with little humans. I did disgrace myself a couple of times as I was too interested in a rabbit. Why all the fuss?? This rabbit was there for the taking - in a cage - just waiting there!! Daddy shouted at me quite a lot - even Mummy did and that's not like her at all.
Then we all went for a walk in a park. More rabbits!! I ran off after one and got told off again! This is my job - don't they know??
Then my little humans threw sticks in the lake for me and I swam a little bit - scary, but I got lots of applause and fuss so I'll try a bit harder next time.
I don't know what happened when we got home later - Mummy and Daddy are sad and angry and there was a lot of mess in the house - strange people came and looked around. I think they are called Police.

No comments:

Post a Comment