Wednesday 24 June 2009

Vets!!!

Have just returned from the vets - his name is Gordon. It was an unexpected visit as Daddy had only called for my sweetie medication (who do they think they're fooling??!!) and the vet wanted to examine me. Now, I like being stroked and fussed, but Gordon is a bit too inquisitive when it comes to my private bits ... and it hurts!! He seemed pleased with me so there was no poking and prodding this time ....phew!!
I have to see the vet every six months as I have a grass allergy - don't laugh and please no jokes about my short legs and long grass - I've heard them all!! I used to be quite bald on my lower half but Mummy says the fur is growing back and is very pleased with me. I do wish she didn't examine my tummy every day though it makes me want to bite and I know this is not allowed, (don't know why, I'd really enjoy it), so I try to control myself. I am quite disciplined with myself so it is not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment