Friday 3 July 2009

I'm still here!

Mummy has been moving stuff around and talking on the phone a lot - she says we are now back online and I can do my blog! Humans!! Hard to understand them most of the time, but I do love them.
So glad it's cooler today, my little body couldn't take anymore panting and trying to find shade. I've also come out in spots on my tummy - Mummy calls them "poorlies" !!! It's all to do with my allergies, I have been running after rabbits again in the long grass so it's my own fault. I guess that means I will have to have a shower which I hate. Daddy has a shower and then shouts "Ready!" and Mummy grabs me and takes me in to him. I have to avert my eyes as Daddy is naked and I am a sensitive soul and easily shocked. It is very embarrassing for me and I hate getting wet!
I do feel better afterwards though and run around the garden, so it's not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment