Tuesday 7 July 2009

Treats!

Mummy bought me a Jumbone yesterday and I loved it. I loved it so much it was gone in 10 minutes but I'm not allowed another until today - roll on treat time!! Of course Mummy has to call it a silly name - sweetie bone - I ask you, I'm sure she thinks I'm a human baby!

Paddy got a Jumbone too but his was much bigger and went in 2 minutes!!

Sometimes Billy the cat has catnip drops which make him roll all over the floor in an unseemly manner. I tried them once - did nothing for me. Mummy calls them cat marijuana - don't know what that means but it amuses the humans and so does Billy when he has a full packet, Humans are easily amused.

Last week I found a lovely rabbit leg that Billy had left under the hedge. I dragged it out on the lawn, rolled on it a bit - this helps the flavour and covers me in a lovely fragrance - and was just about to settle down and eat it when Mummy threw it away!! What a waste of good food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment